![]()
Chinese therapy is my first therapy I decided to start with after my second occurrence, based on my close friend recommendations that opened this experience channel for me.
I think I needed a stronger mechanism to fix what were already damaged, something more than a needle to be pinned into my nerves streams … & again by “listening to your body” you will know there’s something wrong … & you are not going in the right track honey.
For me in every session I took I felt the wrong thing is happening while the therapist is trying “to get into my nerves” as they say; so I don’t think it is the right pre-therapy … it could be post-therapy with a good cash cow pocket money.
Hujama is something relaxing as well, yet it can be with/post-therapy definitely not a primary one.
![]()
What’s cool about this therapist that she can read hands lines … predict your future & she is very confident about her readings !!! So I asked her like 4 to 7 times to read mine … she held my hand … looked into my eyes with worry (for me I saw the Marooco's confused face … I regretted why I gave her my hand; felt like she read my whole life story) then I’ve no clue why she gave her readings to my friend !!! Oooh now I remember, she wasn’t speaking English neither Arabic … maybe her own language !!!
Anyhow, my friend could understand her … & translated to me that “I will be fine, but no money” kunt bdi agolha “ el 7aleh ta3baaneh ya Laila FLOOS MAFEESH … SE77A ABEESH …” LOL … she didn’t add much yet it was a good experience to try.
interesting indeed.. i wanna ask about the second picture (el kasat) how did it feel? Syrians used to do that long time ago... ba3refesh haik bejeebo bel musalsalat.. is it relaxing?
ReplyDeletethis maroco face always make me laugh :D regarding that "you will be fine" part ... I BELIEVE that u will be fine not that she said so because hanging to their sayings in religiously wrong :) but because of the strength and faith that dont accept but victory in you! and inshallah everything is gonna be fine :) -the Oracle :P
ReplyDeleteI liked the second comment
ReplyDeleteI agree with Ibrahim =D
ReplyDeleteOla! i just noticed how Marooco's cheeks looks like the 7ujama pots :)
ReplyDeleteFHalawani
... 7ojameh is good, as it takes th rotten blood :)
ReplyDeletei likes th new design of ur blog :)
alaah ye7amk oe7sen elakee
ReplyDeleteالله يرحمك ويحسن إليكي
ReplyDeleteويجعل مثواكي الجنه
ويصبر أهلك من بعدك
ويخفف عنك عذابك
امممممممممين يارب
الله يرحمك ,,
الله يرحمك يا علا ويعاملك ويعاملنا برحمته وبما هو اهل له
ReplyDeleteالله يصبر اهلك ويجمعنا فيكي بالجنه
{وَمَا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا إِلَّا لَعِبٌ وَلَهْوٌ وَلَلدَّارُ الْآخِرَةُ خَيْرٌ لِلَّذِينَ يَتَّقُونَ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ}
ReplyDelete[الأنعام : 32]
اللهم ارحمها برحمتك...
i cried and cried and cried,i did not see you but i knew you,you gave my niece the strength she needed and since i knew you are dead i can not stop crying whenever i remember you,allah yer7amek ya rabbbbb ya rabbbbbbb i have to stop,i have to admit that you get into my heart now alh yr7amek ya rabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
ReplyDeleteA loss of a good friend can never be expressed in words, I will not dare describe how I felt when I got this sad news.
ReplyDeleteI just wish that I was aware of her situation and battle sooner!
May Allah award her Heaven and give her deeds for the pain that she had to endure.
إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون
Allah yer7amek Ola...
ReplyDeleteeven i dont know u in person, and i statrted to read through your blog only after i heard about ur death from my friends, but i feel so touched and wish i had the chance to meet u and know u!
each word u wrote has an influence deep down in my soul, u r really a fighter with a great spirit, wish i have 10% of ur hope!
wormest condolences to your family, friends, and everyone read ur posts and feels sad to lose u.
Inshallah u r in a better place now Ola, ya rab.
allah yr7amek
ReplyDeleteالله يرحمك ويحسن إليكي يارب
ReplyDeleteالله يرحمك
ReplyDeleteدايماً بتزكرك وبرجع هون عشان اطلبلك الرحمه وازكر الناس فيكي