Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mole (23)

Soon I will have a birth?! Wait a minute… I’m not pregnant, not even married?!

It’s because of the freaking “excuse my French” cortisone – which I insist to be listed in the dictionary of the nasty words as well -.

When I was in the US on last September 2010 I received an overwhelming MSG saying that I will become an aunt (عمّة) for the first time for my big brother (remember him? The technology dude) … back then I had no clue that I was pregnant too with 3 … (3) Bara3em … and is going to live the same symptoms of being pregnant …

Again “excuse my French” chemo gave me the most annoying vomiting any pregnant lady would experience in her first pregnancy months…

Weight gaining is the second most annoying thing any lady may experience especially when it is batched with size changes (… ==> M==> L==> XL==>…) along with stretch marks and lots lots of moral drops, and of course weight gain means new clothes) so here you go… Crazy shopping that is becoming disgusting and you won’t enjoy any more … tsk tsk tsk … aaaaah!

Mind you the belly (ana 3indi karsh kabeeer)…

When I learned from my doctor he is going to set me on cortisone I knew the hell is coming. I might even started to share that with my beloved visitors from the first dose I took by saying: “never mind my choppy face, it’s cortisone effect”… so now you can imagine how it can be psychologically played ??! And since when enough is enough … reduce the dosage please … of course everything has its price you have to “Compromise” do you want to reduce the dose?! Here are more seizures to live… tsk tsk tsk …. Damn!

I must do something regarding my moral towards gaining weight, I can’t let it beats me … Tsunami hasn’t … will this one do? I opened my photos album which I call “Memories” … and started to flip my memories … slowly I witnessed a smile is drawing on my face because I felt I spent good days here and there (Birthdays, gatherings, weddings, engagements ….. mesh mgassra kaineh… and alf Hamdellah I’m still being able to do part of these things as per my health condition… besides I’m having more network of friends to become “mesh mla7ga” Tsunami girl)… nice :) …

Ok, how about the outlook changes Ola because of the damn XXXXXXXXX … remember this is why I went through my “memories” … Oh wait a minute … this is how I looked before my second occurrence? I was fit!!! Seriously? I always thought I’m FAT and must lose weight … Oh! There is a small word was missed in my messy life “Contentment” I wasn’t satisfied with what God granted me … w seret a7kii sag Allah 3a hal ayyam … however (اللي فات مات احنا ولاد النهارده) I checked the weight changes and their overall damages… wasn’t that bad … come on you still look good … and remember it’s all temporary Ola … that is the key word “Tempo.. :)”… relax … live the moment … the coming is more promising Insha’Allah when it goes.

Now the new me who has the ability to compromise and satisfied with who I am, I’m just waiting for me having birth for the three “Bara3em” hoping the due date is someday like today :D …

God damn “excuse my French” Cortisone.

11 comments:

  1. you will beat it ola ,, deep inside me i know that may god be with you and stay focused on the word "TEMPO-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walla you look cute, mashalla, & not only from the outside, your inner is so pure and attractive, which gives you +1 :) you’re better than those barbies with silly minds!
    INshalla after delivery (which is soon) you’ll gonna have your body back! I know a mother who exceeded 100 KG, and after few months of delivery she has become 50! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. being the mayor of fatness I reject your membership since your condition as you stated "temporary" and after all you are not that fat ! look at Samer and u will understand the difference :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ola is a role model,and will recover soon~ inshalla! That's what I know =)
    I believe in you.. Say that to yourself as well.

    Love you~

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ... T2oomy bl salameh :)
    when i read ur moles I know why im so proude to know you ..
    in my opinion will be imazing whether u gain or lost weight.
    Good bless u o t2oomy bl salameh enshalla :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i could'nt hold my smile reading this :) , you're advancing as a blogger . keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Wish you a smooth delivery and speedy recovery" :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. bs aa7la mn hdol al5dod llbos ma fi i love u

    ReplyDelete
  9. U know ola, everytime i read a post on ur blog, i wish if eveyone has 10% of ur soul beauty mashalla. u are amazing, mo bs 3ashanek shagra :P
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss those Moles for sometime. I enjoy sharing the information with us. Actually we are getting better informed and more educated. I saw you 3ammo with your weight gain but you still a beautiful girl. I love you 3ammo no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its amazing Ola, I wanna tell you something, it’s my first time to read Moles 4 some 1, am really proud of you, Go Go …… aunt Ola you gonna pass it, I like ur words “Mind you the belly (ana 3indi karsh kabeeer)… “ u make me laugh, and don’t worry about ur weight I think u look better.

    ReplyDelete